During the week of the Great American Beer Festival we're planning big things here at Loveland Aleworks. All week long we will be having special small-batch releases of unique beers we've brewed especially for this week.
Cranberry Saison, Strawberry-Rhubarb Sour Ale, Mango IPA, Jasmine Tripel, Sorachi Ace IPA, Peach Sour Ale, Darkest Day (Chocolate Coconut Porter)
- All week long if you buy clothing merchandise in the taproom you can get a free pint.
- Special $5 flights of our 5 flagship brews: Tripel, Saison, IPA, Imperial Stout & American Sour.
- GABF attendees who show us their ticket can get a 1/2 price on our small batch beers
- Daily Brewery Tours: 12:30 & 2:30 Sunday 9/29 through 10/5
At the Great American Beer Festival, we'll be pouring at booth H-11:
- American Sour ale with Raspberries 7.2% ABV
- Tart and refreshing with an assertive raspberry aroma and flavor.
- Belgian Dubbel 6.4% ABV
- Copper colored and full-bodied, this beer has a lasting tan head and is rich with raisin & dried fruit flavors
- Coconut Porter 6.6% ABV
- A robust porter, packed with chocolate flavor and loaded with coconut that the brewers personally toasted. Elaine brewed this beer on our pilot system on for our 1st anniversary and it's a taproom favorite.
- IPA 7.8% ABV
- A malty East coast American IPA brewed with Warrior, Cascade, and Willamette hops.
- Hefeweizen 5.4% ABV
- Traditional Bavarian-style wheat beer--this refreshing ale is straw-colored and pours with a thick, long-lasting white head, boasting prominent banana and clove flavors.
- Baltic Porter PRO-AM 6.4% ABV
- Brewed with marris otter malt and fermented at a cooler temperature with American Ale yeast, this rich Baltic Porter is our PRO-AM entry. (brewed with Abe and Laura Pilato)